SPARMAX TC-620X Compressor
The Sparmax TC-620X is a powerful automatic twin piston compressor with a 2.5L air tank. It has ample power for any airbrushing task and is suitable for professional airbrush users doing general or extended airbrush applications. With its 2.5L air tank it provides smooth and consistent airflow.
Being automatic, when the TC-620X's air tank pressure falls below 40psi, the compressor runs to recharge the tank back to 60psi and then switches off - the compressor runs to the demand of the air tank, rather than switching on/off every time the airbrush trigger is pressed.
The TC-620X's is enclosed in a sturdy steel case with carrying handle & is fitted with a mounted adjustable pressure regulator / moisture filter, pressure gauge, twin airbrush holders & air tank mounted pressure gauge. The pressure regulator has 2 x 1/8 BSP outlets (1 x blanking cover included) & is supplied with 2 x 3M braided 1/8 BSP hoses. With the extra air outlet, you can now connect airbrushes beforehand and switch between use of airbrushes. Clean and stable air, controlled for your desired applications.
The Sparmax TC-610H compressor features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less air compressor
- 2.5 Litre storage tank
- Working pressure from 0 psi to 60 psi (4.1bar)
- Auto on/off switch: 2.8/4.1 bar (40/60psi)
- Air flow: 23 - 28 lpm (0.81 - 0.98 cfm) at open flow
- 1/6 HP (135 Watt) Motor
- Time to charge 30 Sec. (no load)
- Time to recharge 10 Sec. (no load)
- 2 x 1/8 BSP outlet on compressor
- Mounted pressure regulator, moisture filter & gauge set on case
- 2 x 3M Braided hoses
- 2 x Detachable airbrush holders
- Noise level: 54 decibels
- Size: L33 x W18 x H34.5 cm (13" x 7" x 13.58")
- Weight: 10.4 kgs (23 lbs)
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Duty cycle: 60 minutes continuous use. Please allow the motor to rest for at least 20 minutes after each cycle of continuous use.
Suitable for running two of the following airbrushes (or similar) concurrently:
(a multiple-outlet manifold is additionally required to connect two airbrushes)