Neo for Iwata CN gravity feed airbrush (IW-NEO-CN)
The best solution for the first time user!
Start airbrushing now with the Neo Series, only from Iwata.
The Neo Series are versatile, value-priced airbrushes that can be used with a variety of different paints and mediums. Plus they are easy to use and clean. Iwata-Medea produced the Neo Series airbrushes to perform well at lower air pressures when used with smaller air compressors.
Iwata-Medea back Neo Series airbrushes with their usual 5 year warranty.
The Neo for Iwata CN gravity feed airbrush is preferred when working in small to medium sized areas with small amounts of paint. Gravity feed airbrushes perform well at lower air pressures, which help create greater detail.
The interchangeable gravity feed cups offer paint capacity options. The larger size offers easy in-cup paint mixing. The medium size makes it easy to see over and good to view the working surface. The no-cup option is great for quick touch-ups when only a tiny amount of paint is needed.
The Neo Series airbrushes are much better quality than the cheap copies of Iwata airbrushes that are available on the market, and are suitable for beginners to professionals for all applications. However, for the absolute best performance and control, please consider stepping up to an Iwata professional airbrush, starting with the Iwata Revolution series.
The Neo for Iwata CN gravity feed airbrush is excellent for these applications:
- Nail Art
- Body Art
- Model Painting
- Hobby and Craft
- Fine Art
- Photo Retouching
The Neo for Iwata CN gravity feed airbrush features:
- A 0.35mm needle and nozzle combination for finer detail spraying and medium sized spray patterns
- Interchangeable large 9ml (1/3oz) and medium 1.8ml (1/16oz) cups designed with a funnel shape, which makes for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow. (Both cups are included with airbrush).
- Airbrush will hold 0.9ml (1/32oz) without a cup attached
- Fine detail to 1" (0.3mm to 25mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Gravity feed
- Air Pressure: Recommended operation is between 5 and 35 psi. Ideal for use with smaller air compressors.
This Iwata airbrush is warranted by The Airbrush Company Ltd against manufacturing defects of materials or workmanship for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase. This warranty does not cover needles, nozzles, packing and o-rings, since these parts need to be replaced occasionally due to normal wear.