CORE SPACE - Deluxe Rulebook
It's all coming apart. The thousand-year galactic accord is crumbling, superstition and fear is replacing science and reason, governments are becoming increasingly draconian, a mysterious alien species is burning entire worlds and the black hole in the galactic heart is making worrying noises.
This deluxe, 176-page hardback rulebook contains everything you need to play Core Space in one place. It is a companion product to the Starter Set and other associated products, expanding the game with advanced rules, background and customisation. It includes:
- Core Rules
- A comprehensive guide to the components and rules needed to play the game.
- Full rules for the AI-controlled Galactic Corps, Security, Criminal Gangers and Civilians.
- Objectives, maps, difficulty settings, and everything you need to create your own stories.
- Turn your games into one continuous story with rules for Extraction, Advancement and Trading.
- The Perseus Arm Campaign
- 10 narrative missions in which the crews of the Ion Hope and Black Maria must stop a Purge invasion.
- Advanced Rules
- Plenty of exciting new ways to add a twist to your games, with a Game Master, new terrain, Trader injuries, and lots more!
- Character Creation
- Detailed rules for designing your own Traders, Classes, NPCs and even new enemies!
- The Core Space Universe
- The background and history of the characters, locations, and the deadly threat of the Purge.
- Behind the Scenes
- An insight into the making of Core Space.