THE KEY – Murder at the Oakdale Club
A dramatic series of murders has shocked the Oakdale Golf Club – three people were killed! The players start their investigations and examine clues about the perpetrators, times of the crimes, murder weapons, crime scenes and getaway vehicles. They need to generate the right number code to put the perpetrators behind bars. In the end, it’s not necessarily the fastest investigator who wins the game, but the most efficient.
- Simultaneous deduction game with solo variant
- Multiple cases to solve and play again
- Unique solution check using our key mechanism
- Beginner Level
- 4 briefcase screens
- 4 dry-erase markers with erasers
- 4 investigation files
- 9 wooden keys
- 1 solution board
- 140 cards: 86 witness statements and 54 lab cards (18 shoe print cards, 18 show ticket cards, 18 snapshot cards)
- 1 mirror card.
- Players 1-4
- Playing time 15min
- Ages 8+