SparMax SP-35C Airbrush with Preset Handle and Crown Cap
The Sparmax SP-35C airbrush provides exceptional performance with even the smallest compressors because it atomises well at low pressures.
The Sparmax SP-35C is a dual-action airbrush but can be easily converted to a Single-action airbrush with the Single-action Air Valve that is included. It also features a Preset Handle which limits the colour flow to avoid over-shooting.
The Sparmax SP-35C airbrush features:
- Gravity-feed with 0.7oz (2ml) fixed cup with lid
- Dual-action airbrush with Single-action valve included – converts the airbrush from a dual-action to a single-action airbrush (simple installation guide included)
- 0.35mm nozzle and needle set up
- Fine detail to 1" (0.35mm to 25mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Ergonomic handle design with a Preset colour flow control
- Extra Crown Cap included
- Cleaning brush included
- Replaceable internal PTFE solvent-proof needle packing for use with solvent-based paints
- 5 Year Warranty
The Sparmax SP-35C airbrush is excellent for these applications:
- Nail Art
- Cosmetics and Body Art - with a soft and even spray pattern, the SP-35C offers greater comfort when used on the face and body
- Model Painting
- Cake Decorating
- Hobby and Craft
- Art & Graphics
- Custom Automotive
This Sparmax airbrush is warranted by The Airbrush Company Ltd against manufacturing defects of materials or workmanship for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase. This warranty does not cover needles, nozzles, packing and o-rings, since these parts need to be replaced occasionally due to normal wear.