DESCENT: LEGENDS OF THE DARK - CORE GAME BOX
Terrinoth is doomed and the rulers are too busy arguing to protect the kingdom from the demonic hordes. Terrinoth needs heroes, more than ever.
To ensure that Brynn, Galades, Syrus, Vaerix, Chance and Kehli are ready for battle to stand up against monsters that still have all their claws and wings, here you get the matching Feldherr foam set to protect the fine detailed miniatures. To top off this fantastic game set, you also get a Feldherr Organizer for the terrain pieces and to sort the accessories.
- The set fits exactly into the original board game box of the "Descent: Legends of the Dark" core game by FFG.
- It provides space for all 40 miniatures, the 47 terrain pieces and the complete accessories of the base game.
- Two foam trays provide reliable protection for the miniatures. The inserts are placed in the original cardboard insert of the lower box.
- The Organizer made of sturdy plastic fills the top box. It helps you store and sort the game cards, terrain pieces and small game accessories, such as tokens and dice.
- The cards also fit with protective sleeves (max. dimensions 66 x 91 mm).
- All terrain pieces (including the dragon) can be stored in the Organizer even when they’re glued and fully assembled.
- Includes 4 card dividers to separate the game cards.
- The "Premium Health Dials" can be stowed in the appropriate compartment instead of the cardboard Health Dials.
- Larger game components - Map Tiles, Hero Cards, Underlays, as well as the booklets (Learn to Play, Lore Guide, Assembly Guide) - are stored separately on top of the Organizer.
- transportable and tilt-proof
- The box closes flush.
Place the two Feldherr foam trays in the cardboard insert of the lower box. Here, each miniature is taken care of individually. Starting with the dwarf heroine Kehli to the Specter to the gigantic Dragon Hybrid Centurion, all hero and enemy models get a custom-designed compartment.
The exact fit cut helps with sorting and also ensures that nothing slips around even during transport. The delicate details of the miniatures are thus reliably protected from damage. If you have painted your models, you can be sure that the colors are still unharmed after transport.
On both foam inserts, one compartment remains at your free disposal. Here you can store game materials such as dice and tokens.
The Feldherr Organizer made of sturdy plastic takes care of the terrain pieces and the small game material. You place the Organizer in the upper box. The included instructions will help you with this.
You have already glued the assembled terrain together? No problem, all terrain pieces will fit fully assembled into their compartments. The organizer ensures that the terrain pieces are clearly sorted in the box. At the same time, it protects the cardboard parts from annoying bends and other damage.
Three individually removable card holders, including 4 card dividers, help you sort your game cards. A token holder offers with 7 compartments enough space to organize your tokens. The Plastic ID Markers, just like the dice and the Health Dials, get their own compartments and boxes as well.
Thus, the game material is now also reasonably sorted. This saves time at game setup and you and your companions, can plunge relaxed into the next adventure.
On top of the Organizer you have still enough space for the larger game components. Here you place the Learn to Play, Lore Guide, Assembly Guide, as well as the Hero Cards and Underlays. Finally, you put the Map Tiles on top and close the box.
The set includes:
- 2 foam trays for enemy and hero miniatures (ASMFEF040BO + ASMFEE075BO)
- 1 foam topper
- 3 plastic card holders for game cards
- 1 plastic token holder to sort the tokens
- 1 plastic tray for the dice
- 8 plastic trays to stowe the terrain pieces
The foam trays have the dimensions:
- ASMFEF040BO: 247 mm x 247 mm x 40 mm total height (30 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- ASMFEE075BO: 247 mm x 247 mm x 75 mm total height (65 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- high-quality, fine pored foam
- chlorine and acid-free
- Made in Germany
As with all 3D-printed models, minor imperfections may occur. The product images are only examples of how the finished product may look. Colors may vary. All products are delivered unpainted.
- thermosoftening plastic
- ready to use - no assembly required
- 3D printed in Germany