Castle Climbing Frog
Splash! Yet another castle resident has let something fall out of the window and roll into the castle pond. The princess can't find her golden ball, the magician searches for...
Splash! Yet another castle resident has let something fall out of the window and roll into the castle pond. The princess can't find her golden ball, the magician searches for his crystal ball, and the cook has lost a head of cabbage. What will they do? Only Francesco the climbing frog can fetch the items. But he needs help to climb up the steep castle tower and track down the ball's owner. First the players open windows to find the right castle resident. Then they help the climbing frog balance the ball up the wall by pulling on the strings. But they need to be careful that the ball doesn't fall into the wrong hole in the wall. The player who uses their skill and memory to return the most balls wins the game.
- cool climbing frog and 3D board
- variable level of difficulty
- cooperative and solo variants
- 1 Castle Climbing Frog with castle pond, consisting of:
- Tower layout A and B
- folding game board
- castle pond game board
- 4 clamps (for connecting the layouts)
- 4 cardboard crosspieces
- 1 frog on 2 strings with 2 wooden balls
- 10 window tiles with castle residents
- 20 portrait tiles
- 10 balls (= items belonging to the castle residents)
- 1 hourglass
- 1 set of instructions.
- Players 2-4
- Playing time 20 minutes
- Ages 5+