Bushido: Risen Sun Rule book
A 94 page, full colour book containing all of the Bushido, Risen Sun rules. Packed with art and graphic examples to make learning Bushido, Risen Sun a fun and intuitive experience.
As many of you will be aware CGT Studios have been working on improving Bushido. They have worked tirelessly to refine and clean the Bushido rules and this undoubtedly couldn't have been done without you the players and your support.
For existing players this is an exciting time when changes are in order across all factions. For new players the chance to start the game with a brand new specifically designed faction box or the new 2-player starter set. It’s been 6 years since the release of Bushido: New Dawn and the new edition Bushido: Risen Sun is eagerly awaited by the players.
- Unifying mechanics: Now just 2 types “Challenge Tests” and “Opposed Tests”
- 6s no longer count double: smooths out to stop dice spikes
- Removed unused traits
- Revised LoS and cover rules
- Profiles re-examined
- Factions re-examined: Better definition of faction strengths/weaknesses
- Factions are more defined and different to each other
- (Fun) Crabs gain sidestep, Owls gain 360 vision
- New, clearer cards
Playtested for a year and then public test for 4 months to ensure balance
This is the most current version of the Bushido rule set.