German Hetzer Tank Destroyer
The officially named Jagdpanzer 38(t) was introduced on the battlefields of Europe and Russia in the late stages of the war. It's purpose was to give troops a cheaper, mobile and lighter anti-armour capability.
The Jagdpanzer 38(t) succeeded the Marder III tank in 1944 and carried a relatively powerful forward facing hull-mounted 75mm gun (a version of that used on the Stug III) and a remotely operated machine gun that could be fired by the crew from within the vehicle.
- 1 resin Jagdpanzer 38(t)
- Metal pieces for detailing
BOLT ACTION STATS
- Type: Tank Destroyer
- Weapons: one hull-mounted forward facing heavy anti-tank gun and one remotely operated MMG with 360-degree arc of fire
- Damage value: 9+ (medium tank)
- Special rules: The Hetzer's weak side armour means that all shots to the side of the vehicle count as to the rear (i.e. they have a +2 penetration modifier rather than +1)
- NB: Can be inexperienced and regular, see Armies of Germany rulebook for more details (pg53)