OCTARIUS: BOOK 2: CRITICAL MASS
In this 96-page hardback book, you'll find:
– The gripping conclusion to the story of War Zone Octarius, with consequences that will ripple through the galaxy for centuries to come.
– Beautiful maps and artwork accompanying the in-depth lore sections, featuring the defence of Sigma-Ulstari, the assault on Octarius, and an unexpected attack from forces who revel in the carnage
– An exciting new grand campaign system featuring branching mission trees, impromptu alliances, progressive victory bonuses, and much more
– A bounty of Crusade content including unique Relics and advancements for your units to reflect your Crusade force's participation in this sprawling war
– Expanded rules for Orks armies, including a codex supplement for the Blood Axes clan, the Speed Mob Army of Renown, and the return of Looted Vehicles
– Rules for using Astra Cartographica Rogue Traders and their Voidsmen crew in games of Warhammer 40,000, including their own Crusade armies
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to use the contents of this supplement.