CODEX: DARK ANGELS (HB)
The Dark Angels stand first amongst the Space Marine Chapters, as they have done since their very inception as the Ist Legion. Considered amongst the most powerful and secretive of chapters, The Dark Angels' carry a terrible secret. The Dark Angels strive above all other things to atone for an ancient crime of betrayal.
Codex: Dark Angels
A 144-page hardback book packed with background and rules, this contains:
- 76 datasheets containing rules for every Dark Angels unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the Dark Angels’ methods of war on the tabletop;
- Armoury of the Rock: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Dark Angels armies;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Angels of Death: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 6 unique Warlord Traits available for any Dark Angels commander;
- 26 unique Stratagems;
- Relics of Caliban: a selection of 6 rare weapons and artefacts unique to Dark Angels armies;
- Interromancy Discipline: 6 psychic powers available to any Dark Angels model with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
Datacards: Dark Angels
Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives, psychic powers and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 72 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Dark Angels gamer. Included:
- 7 psychic power cards - 6 from the Interromancy discipline found in Codex: Dark Angels, along with Smite;
- 28 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Dark Angels army as found in Codex: Dark Angels, along with 3 Stratagems – Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery – from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Objectives from Codex: Dark Angels.