Blood Bowl is the original game of fantasy football.
A “sport” by only the loosest definition of the most bloodthirsty spectators, Blood Bowl is a violent clash of two teams as they seek to bludgeon, incapacitate and maim their opponents, and on the odd occasion, even score some points.
The game has been brought back to life in a miniatures game from Games Workshop’s world-renowned Forge World and Citadel studios.
This two-player game is fast-paced, tactical and very competitive. The game was last released in the early 2000s, and even after all these years, still many people play Blood Bowl at home, in their clubs or in leagues. in this new version the game rules haven’t changed much and it is extremely easy to pick up. It is a ready to play game-in-a-box and with just 15 minutes of assembling the snap-fit miniatures you can start playing.
The Blood Bowl box comes with everything you need to start playing Blood Bowl.
All miniatures are made out of coloured plastic and can just be snapped together. So even customers who do not play Games Workshop games, can pick up a copy, snap it together and start playing! The box contains:
Contents of the box:
- 12 humans players (2x BlItzers, 2x Throwers, 2x Catchers and 6x Linemen, plus balls an counters)
- 12 Orc players (2x Black Orc Blockers, 2x Blitzers, 2x Throwers, 6 Linemen, plus balls and counters)
- A 56-page rulebook
- A double-sided fold-out card pitch (one human pitch and one Orc pitch)
- Two sets of special Blood Bowl dice (one blue set for humans and one green set for Orcs)
- Various plastic templates such as a range ruler, scatter template and a throwing template
- A card deck containing Special Play cards, four Star Player cards and player reference cards
- Decal sheet, containing number as well as human and orc symbols
- Two sides rules reference sheets