BATTLETOME: SYLVANETH (SB)
Treelords, mighty defenders of the forest realms. Roots attacking through the earth as fast as arrows fly through the air, bursting forth to choke the life from those who oppose them.
Songs fill the air with glorious life magic as the children of Alarielle charge to battle. The reborn goddess of war, ever at the front as glorious Wyldwoods burst forth from the heaving ground, called by ancient spirits. Determined to protect the Realm of Life, Wargroves advance, crushing all opposing them with the inexorable strength of nature. Outcasts and Free Spirits strike suddenly without warning, slaughtering foes mercilessly to cleanse the tainted land. The sylvaneth’s rebirth will be remembered as a harbinger of absolute vengeance.
This 144 page soft back BATTLETOME: SYLVANETH contains:
Exclusive gaming content:
- Rites of Battle: potent abilities that can be conferred on armies with the Sylvaneth allegiance, and Command Traits that can be used by their generals;
- Spell Lores: powerful magic, both defensive and offensive, specifically for sylvaneth wizards;
- Artefacts of the Glades: relics of war, usable by sylvaneth heroes;
- 3 Battleplans, helping you to fight glorious battles based on the narrative leading up to them;
- 5 Warscroll Battallions, collections of miniatures who gain special abilities when combined;
- 8 special Warscroll Battalions called Wargroves. These give you even more special abilities, magic items, command traits and spells;
- 1 Historical Battalion, the Guardians of Alarielle, which recreates the alliance between the sylvaneth and the Stormcast Eternals;
- details of the history and organisation of the sylvaneth, with full background for every unit, character and monster in the faction.
All you need to start collecting Sylvaneth:
- the story of Alarielle’s rebirth, the swelling of the sylvaneth ranks and their pledge of vengeance against Chaos;
- tips for collecting sylvaneth miniatures and rules that allow you to play games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar with them.