WARZONE NEPHILIM GRAND TOURNAMENT MISSION PACK
This edition of Chapter Approved is a fantastic addition to the gaming toolbox of any Warhammer 40,000 matched play fan, offering updated ways to muster your armies, secondary objectives for every faction, and missions designed specifically for this season of the game. Whether you're a tournament regular or simply like to ensure your battles are always fought on an even footing, this is the essential supplement for matched play games of Warhammer 40,000.
Inside this 136-page softback book, you'll find:
– Two mission packs, each comprising nine missions each for Incursion and Strike Force battles, each designed to offer a wide array of challenges to players
– Warzone Nephilim secondary objectives, featuring three default secondary objectives for this Grand Tournament Mission Pack, bespoke secondary objectives for every Warhammer 40,000 faction, and a host of general secondary objectives for common use
– Dynamic new rules for allocating and generating Command points, as well as changes to choosing Relics and Warlord Traits
– Guidelines for setting up and playing a matched play or Grand Tournament-level competitive game, including suggested battlefield size, time limit, and how best to determine secondary objectives
– A blank tournament scoring sheet for you to photocopy and use, with an annotated example of how to fill it out
– The full core rules needed for matched play games of Warhammer 40,000, including a glossary and explanation of rare rules, as well as an introduction to the Battle Ready standard of painting for your miniatures
Take your matched play games to new heights with a wide range of secondary objectives for every faction, new rules for Command points, and a range of balanced and competitive missions. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a newcomer to the exciting world of matched play, Chapter Approved: War Zone Nephilim has something for you.