IGBB - 7 DEADLY SINS
Welcome again to the 2nd IGBB – Lucky7s! Tournament. This a 3 game tournament of BB7s held at Incom Gaming, in Cheltenham. Attendees Event is capped to...
Welcome again to the 2nd IGBB – Lucky7s! Tournament.
This a 3 game tournament of BB7s held at Incom Gaming, in Cheltenham.
Event is capped to 16 players. So buy your ticket now!!
Coaches have 600k to spend on players, backroom staff and rerolls. There are a number of rules to follow when creating a team –
Teams must have a minimum of 7 players on the roster and a maximum of 11
Coaches may hire no more than 4 specialist positionals on their teams. Everyone else must be the equivalent of linemen (the 0-12 or 0-16 position). No more than 2 players of the same specialist position may be on the same team.
Rerolls cost double the normal amount, a Human teams rerolls for instance would cost 100k and not 50k
No Star Players are allowed or Legendary side-line staff
Coaches may hire Assistant Coaches, Cheerleaders, Apothecaries, Bloodweiser Babes / Kegs, Wizards or 50k cards (CRP - / BB2016 - )
- Tier 1 teams – 0 skills as they are good enough already!
Amazons, Brettonians, Chaos Dwarfs, Dark Elfs, Dwarfs, Lizardmen, Norse, Orcs,
Skaven,Undead, Wood Elfs
- Tier 2 teams – 1 Normal Skill
Chaos Renegades, Elf Union, High Elfs, Humans, Khorne, Necromantic
- Tier 3 teams – 2 Normal skills
Chaos, Khemri, Nurgle, Slann, Underworld, Vampires
- Tier 4 teams – 1 Double and 2 Normal Skills
Goblins, Halflings, Ogres
In addition, BB7s is mostly played by rookies looking to grab the attention of the bigger, better teams. Therefore Leader and Pro skills are not allowed.
Piling on will not use the DZ1 rule.
The rule changes for BB7s are listed below. On the night there will be 3 games, each lasting no more than one hour. The turn around between games will be as quick as possible. The first round will be swiss and afterwards it will be done on Swiss.
Points are scored as follows –
- Win – 10 pts
- Draw – 5pts
- Loss – 0pts
- Score 2 TDs / Inflict 2 casualties – 1pt
- Score 3 TDs / Inflict 3 casualties – 2pts
7 Deadly Sins
This tournament takes place in the hallowed temple of Nuffle herself at a time of high penitence. Before each match, a player from each team goes and confesses their sins to the High Priest. The sin they confess within the confines of the temple will have a direct (and not always positive) impact upon the player.
At the start of each match, coaches should select a player from their roster. That player must be set up on the pitch at all times if possible. Roll a D8 and consult the chart below to see what sin they were confessing -
- Anger – Player is all rage! Gain the Frenzy skill.
- Gluttony – Player is immensely fat! They gain +1S and +1AV but lose -2M
- Greed – Player gains sure hands as they are quick to grab the ball. However, they won’t pass or hand it off in any circumstance
- Lust – This works the same as Blood Lust, only it’s a lust of another kind! If the lusty player fails their Lust roll they must end near a player on their team. If they do, they spend the rest of the turn making amorous advances to that player who does not take an injury roll but does lose their tackle zones. Any player who fails a lust roll and does not end their turn next to a team mate runs off the pitch chasing a Cheerleader. This does not cause a turn over.
- Sloth – Player is very slow witted, gain the skills Thick Skull and Bone Head skill
- Sorrow – Player feels bad about hurting someone in their last match. They will never commit a foul and will always choose a push result if possible when blocking or blitzing.
- Vainglory – Player is convinced they can do anything! Gain the Dauntless skill
- Super Sinner – Roll twice more on the table but reroll an ‘8’ if you roll it again.
If you roll a skill you already have . . . tough!
At the end of the game, the player reverts back to normal having atoned for their sins. For the next match another of your players will go to the High Priest and confess a sin. However, you may not pick the same player again to receive ‘forgiveness’.
BB7 is virtually identical to regular BB but for a few important changes, most of these are mostly around the set up and kick off.
There are 6 turns per half, not 8
Each team can set up no more than 7 players on the pitch at one time
Each coach sets their players up behind their own scrimmage line – there are 2 on the board! Teams must still put 3 on the scrimmage line and a maximum of 1 player per wide zone at set up
The ball at kick off can be aimed anywhere on the board other than behind the kicking teams scrimmage line – this includes the no mans zone in the middle.
When kicking roll a D8 and 2D6, choose the lower number of the D6 and scatter the ball that number of squares
There are a lot of certificates of achievement for something or other on offer. This includes –
- Runner Up
- Most TDs
- Most Casualties
- 7th place at 7s!
- Stunty Cup
- Wooden Spoon
This may be subject to change, but we’re aiming for –
Registration from 18:30
Game 1 – 19:00pm
Game 2 – 20:15pm
Game 3 – 21:30pm
Finish – 22:45pm
What you need to bring
Boards will be supplied you’ll need to bring teams, dice etc.
Lets play some Blood Bowl!!