CULT of PAINT - Painting Vehicles Course
INCOM GAMING and CULT of PAINT presents
Vehicle Course: A 2 day practical painting course.
Whilst we will try to help you complete your vehicle over the 2 days this is not the primary aim of the class. Our focus is in helping you understand each stage and how to apply it not only to the model you have brought but across any future army projects.
The class will involve group demos as well as 1-on-1 tuition. We will cover:
- Airbrush maintenance and best practice.
- Preshading using an airbrush. Considering light sources, creating contrast and smooth transitions.
- Colour application using an airbrush.
- Battle damage and weathering using a variety of products from acrylic paint to oils, pigments and enamels.
- How to correctly apply decals. Cutting and fitting them to irregular surfaces.
- Detailing, including exhausts, tracks and weaponry.
Full kit available on request.
The days will run approximately 0900-1800 on the first day and 0900 -1600 on the second day.