CULT of PAINT - Painting Infantry Course
INCOM GAMING and CULT of PAINT presents
Infantry Course: A 2 day practical painting course.
Whilst we will try to help you complete your models over the 2 days this is not the primary aim of the class. Our focus is in helping you understand each stage and how to apply it not only to the models you have brought but across any future army projects.
The class will involve group demos as well as 1-on-1 tuition. It will cover:
- Airbrush maintenance and best practice.
- Preshading using an airbrush and paint brush. Considering light sources, on the various shapes on the miniature. Creating a focal point on the model
- Colour application using an airbrush, creating smooth transitions over small areas.
- Edge highlighting.
- Painting battle damage scratches, chipping and weathering.
- Applying water-slide transfers to irregular surfaces and blending onto the finished paint job.
- Painting eye lenses/gems
For full kit list please see pictures and order HERE.
If you require Miniatures for this course, recommended are either:
- 5 MK 3,4,5 or 6 Space Marines.
- 3 Primaris Intercessors (Multipart)
- 5 Stormcast Eternals (Multipart)
Please message Incom to arrange delivery.
The days will run approximately 0900-1800 on the first day and 0900 -1600 on the second day.